There's also a pretty intriguing selection of personal essays that goes back a good 10 years.
Found at Nerve.com
Speaking of science, I figured on a boring Friday night there was only one place to go if i wanted to see some totally slay-able book nerds: The Harry P. book drop party. Homeboy Goddard was in the market for a book and I was in the market to nerd watch. We both left disappointed.

the scene. We estimated 2000 cars in the lot.

Our hero (not me) waits in line next to middle school brigade.

This ticket turned out to be worth jack

I was disappointed no one peed when these appeared.
In completely unrelated news, imagine a weapon you could drop over a field of say, 50 or so hard mobile military targets, like a cluster of tanks and armored personal carriers. Now imagine this one 1000 pound bomb could seek out and kill all of those tanks and what-nots at the same time in one flurry of explosion-ness... Turns out we had it all along and even used it a couple time against the browner peoples. (that thing is scary)
("i'm trying to go blacker")
3 comments:
I have read about that ordinance bofor. Pretty impressive. It is like a cartoon weapon.
As for "Science" these articles make me think I should do some more research...
Son of a bitch, I love science.
It would have been funny if you had went over and grabbed the first book in the series, then checked out with it. (screaming and laughing)
I'm going to go read now.
Science has taught me so much... but it hurts me
Post a Comment