Did that stuff even happen?
Well that is an interesting article on a ship, I don't understand what it has to do with cars... Maybe I am missing something.
"The USCG Marine Safety Detachment, in Dutch Harbor, has reported that the Cougar Ace is stable, but most decks suffered vehicle damage and all the vehicles must be resecured."it was full of Mazdas and BMWs headed for the states
Ahh! I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well that is an interesting article on a ship, I don't understand what it has to do with cars... Maybe I am missing something.
"
The USCG Marine Safety Detachment, in Dutch Harbor, has reported that the Cougar Ace is stable, but most decks suffered vehicle damage and all the vehicles must be resecured."
it was full of Mazdas and BMWs headed for the states
Ahh! I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw!
Post a Comment