Tuesday, May 24, 2005

the funny

a guy walks into his bed room one night while his wife is lying there in bed, and under the guys arm is a sheep. The guy looks up and says, "You see dear, this is the pig i'm fucking when you're not around." The wife is a little shocked at this, but has the sense to realize something's wrong and replies "That's not a pig, that's a sheep..."

The guy says "I wasn't talking to you."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

belive it or not... I have heard that one before...

You should tell the one about the babies and pitch-forks!!!!

Anonymous said...

{waits for the crowd to quiet down}

okay, okay...

what's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a pile of bricks? I can't move my bricks with a pitch-fork.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha hah hah ha!!! That one gets me every time! Good one!

Hee hee hee...

amateur.sophist said...

{alternate ending}

...I don't have a pile of bricks in my garage.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a floor drain in your garage. It becomes such a mess if you don't.